New Lunch/Support Group Starting - Morris County

Patti B.
on 5/14/04 1:16 pm - Rockaway, NJ
Hi, my name is Patti and I'm seven weeks post-op, feeling great! I would love to get to know more wls people in my area. Dr. Edoga was my surgeon. I am starting a lunch social/support meeting on Monday, June 21st. I work nights and lunch is the only time I'm available. So, if you can make it great - if not maybe someone else can be organize a dinner group in our area. The first lunch will be at Charlie Brown's on Route 46 in Denville at 12:00 o'clock. We can get to know each other, discuss our experiences and/or plans about WLS. Doesn't matter if we are pre or post operative - just support each other. Hope you can join me! Just e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested so I can make reservations. PLEASE PUT WLS LUNCH IN THE SUBJECT LINE SO I DON'T THINK ITS SPAM AND DELETE THE MESSAGE WITHOUT OPENING IT Patti
Yvonne C.
on 5/14/04 3:57 pm - Garfield, NJ
I would like to join you at your support meeting lunch if I'm able to. My surgery is scheduled for May 24th. My sister is scheduled on the same day, and she would also like to go. My surgery is being done in NY, but I live in Garfield, NJ. I haven't really been able to attend my own surgeons support groups very often, since they are held in the Bronx, and that is inconvenient for me. Please keep me in the loop as to when/where you want to meet. Thanks! Yvonne
Most Active
Recent Topics