Horray For 205!!!

jlewisjr
on 5/14/04 12:52 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: I'm completing my 34th week of post surgery life and I am more excited than ever. I lost 2 pounds this week and my weight now stands at 205 pounds. That's a 168 pound loss and my lowest weight since 1974. I'm healthier than I've been in the last 15 years and although my PCP is trying his best, he can't find anything wrong with me. My waist is now 34 from 52, my shirt size is medium from 3 XL, I have more lean muscle as the result of weight training and according to most people I run into on a daily basis, I look great. I know some of you get on me about vanity but what am I supposed to do, deny the facts (LOL). This journey is not only a way to a healthier life but a real learning experience. I have learned so many things from all of you that has helped me in achieving the results I now enjoy. I look forward to the many exciting days to come as a healthier, happier person. Jesse 373/205/-168
IrishIze
on 5/14/04 9:29 am - NJ
Congratulations, Jesse!! That's quite an accomplishment and it offers me something I haven't had in a long, long time.....hope. Thanks for sharing with us, and wishing you continued success and good health!!
joseph
on 5/14/04 10:42 am - livingston, NJ
Jesse. that is great I read your updates every week and it keeps me motivated. I am scheduled for surgery on Aug. 3 and I can't wait til I can be on the losing side it must be a great feeling after so many years to feel healthy again. Keep posting and its good to be vain (LOL) you deserve it. Joseph
Kathy S.
on 5/15/04 3:20 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Jesse I am new to this site but I love hearing about your success. I am scheduled on June 9 for surgery and you have given me the will to have it done. Right now I am clam before I was scared to death. Take Care Kathy
Denise W.
on 5/16/04 11:11 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
You go Jesse! I love reading your posts to hear how you're progressing - keep up the fantastic work! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics