Looking for exercise buddy

minx7395
on 5/13/04 9:55 pm - Little Egg Harbor, NJ
I am looking for anyone in my area (Little Egg Harbor) or as close to it to walk with or just get together and talk about what this surgery has done to our lives. Maybe just support one another. Please e-mail me or post a message to let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks Tina Chereek [email protected]
inkychick
on 5/15/04 11:26 pm - Lynchburg, VA
Hi Tina Have you been to a meeting of the Ocean County WLS Support Group? We've got people from all over the county...I know last month two women from the Jackson area connected to become walking buddies. You can also visit our online meeting place at http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/OCWLSsupport/ If you have any questions, feel free to email me! Judy
minx7395
on 5/16/04 9:46 pm - Little Egg Harbor, NJ
I am looking for someone in my imediate area.Thanks though. I already belong to the support group supported by my doctor. Thank you anyway. Tina Chereek
(deactivated member)
on 6/3/04 6:11 am - Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Hi Tina... I live in Little Egg :} What a comfort to see a local face. I'm going to my initial seminar thing with Dr Onopchenko in AC this weekend. I can't wait to get this thing started. If you'd like to write or need some encouragement, I'm here for ya. Like I said, I'm just starting out...but I'm sure I'm gonna have tons of questions :} Best of luck to you! Karen G (LEHT)
Most Active
Recent Topics