I'm Back and one week post-op

sherri
on 5/12/04 11:53 pm - New Brunswick, NJ
Hi all, I am back. My surgery went very well but I had a terrible bout of nausea. That lasted about two-three days but I tried to overcome it by getting up and started walking the hospital halls. My Dr. kept me 2 extra days because my biliruben count was high. But he finally let me go saying we will monitor this from home. I was soooooo glad to get home. Now that I have been home 2 days, I feel almost completely normal. I have had no pain just soreness like muscle aches. My energy is great but my body lets me know it when I overdue it. I am able to drink my fluids ok. I just need this liver count to return to normal. I can't wait until I can eat something other than clear liquids. I go for follow-up appt. tomorrow to remove drain. Thanks for all your support and emails! Sherri N.
jlewisjr
on 5/13/04 12:07 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Sherri: CONGRATULATIONS on making it to thelosing side. Remember to take things slowly and try not to do too much too soon. Your body is going through changes so allow yourself the time to heal properly. Best of everything, Jesse
IrishIze
on 5/13/04 1:11 pm - NJ
Glad you're back and doing well!! Please keep us posted, and wishing you a speedy recovery!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics