Bad Day

cmr3399
on 5/12/04 12:24 am - Bayville, NJ
Hi guys..Just reaching out to say hello. I just had a horrible day yesturday. Today isn't going much better. The only good news is that I finally saw my new PCP and he is so pro me having this surgery ..He is very helpful. Need some cheering up Christine
Laura H.
on 5/12/04 4:03 am - Belford, NJ
I'm sorry to see your having a bad day again. If you need to talk you know where to find me !!! I'm glad you found a new PCP !!!! (((((HUGS)))))) Laura
cmr3399
on 5/12/04 4:42 am - Bayville, NJ
Thanks sooo much Laura...I'll email you when I get home from this nutty job ....If this day went any slower. Thanks for the Hug I needed it. Christine
Kathy S.
on 5/12/04 6:40 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Hi Christine I am new to this site and think it is wonderful. Do you have a date yet for surgery? Just take each day as it comes and I know everything will work out for you. I have been heavy all my life and I hope this is my answer. You are young and need to have to be there for your children. Keep your children in your thoughts. Hang in there. Tomorow has to be better. Hugs Kathy
Yvonne C.
on 5/12/04 7:15 am - Garfield, NJ
Dear Christine, Blame the day on the lousy weather! Take some time to focus on what a great thing you are doing for yourself! You are giving yourself a new lease on life, and its going to be great! I hope your day improves! But in the meantime, Keep your head up! Tommorrow can only be better! Keep in touch! Much Love, Yvonne
cmr3399
on 5/12/04 1:49 pm - Bayville, NJ
Thank you sooo much everyone...Your support was exactly what I needed My angels...the day did progressivly get worse before it got better...but it has brightened up now...all of you please keep in touch XOXOXOXOX Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics