4 more days until surgery!!!

Darlene O.
on 5/6/04 12:15 am - Vineland, NJ
yesterday was my last day of wor****il after my surgery. Everyone is so supportive at work and at home. My husband is just nervous about the surgery its self. I feel bad for him to have to sit and wait while I am in surgery but I know God will be with him also. I would like to meet and stay in touch with other pre and post RNY people having surgery near my time. Thanks and good luck to all. Darlene
StormRaven
on 5/6/04 5:04 am - Tallahassee, FL
My surgery is on the 10th also.Mine is getting done at BTC.Actually they just changed their name so now it's Barix Clinic.Don't know what time yet.I won't know that probably till tomorrow when they get the results from my UpperGI.I know how you feel about your husband.Mine is the same way.He's already scared ass all hell.But my nurse assured him,if he gets anxious while he's waiting,all he has to do is tell someone at the admissions desk that he wants to know what's going on,and they will call pre-op and have someone go into the OR to find out,and they will call back with info.Dunno how well that will help him,but at least it's something.You can drop me a line anytime,I'm almost always on this thing,mostly during the day while the kids are in school.Hope all goes well with you,and best of luck to your hubby.Slip him a mickey before hand...lol.
Darlene O.
on 5/8/04 10:12 am - Vineland, NJ
Dear Meredith, Thanks so much for the encouraging words. I will post as soon as I can after surgery. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Thanks and good trip-meet you on the losers side. Darlene
JUANITA A.
on 5/6/04 10:40 pm - UNION CITY, NJ
Well girls I can tell you how the surgery is b/c i am on the other side my surgery was this past Tuesday came home yesterday. All came throught . Some what uncomfortable but it can be seen throught.
Darlene O.
on 5/8/04 10:17 am - Vineland, NJ
Dear Juanita, Thanks for the encouraging words. I have waited a long time for my dream to lose wt and keep it off I am ready to join you on the losers side. Darlene
IrishIze
on 5/7/04 10:54 pm - NJ
Darlene - I will be thinking of you on Monday and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you a successful and uncomplicated surgery and recovery!! Let us know how you're doing as soon as you can!!
Darlene O.
on 5/8/04 1:30 pm - Vineland, NJ
Dear Nancy, Thank you so much for your kind words of support. I will post as soon as I am able. Darlene
jlewisjr
on 5/8/04 11:35 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Darlene: Best of everything with your surgery. You are beginning an incredible journey and although the first few weeks will seem difficult, in the end you will not regret your decision. It will be all worth it. Just keep positive thoughts in your mind and everything will turn out well. See you on the other side. Jesse
Darlene O.
on 5/8/04 1:33 pm - Vineland, NJ
Dear Jesse, Thanks for your support and testimony of your own surgery. I am anxious to be on the losers side. Darlene
Most Active
Recent Topics