Dr. Kollar

dustyraye
on 5/4/04 2:45 pm - Maplewood, NJ
Does anyone have experience with Dr. Kollar out of Pascask Valley Hosp? A couple of people that I've talked to don't recommend him, because he doesn't have much experience with the surgery, particularly laproscopic RNY. Any thoughts?
Kim R.
on 5/5/04 3:17 am - Northern, NJ
Hi Eileen, Dr. Kollar did my surgery on Jan 6th. He is a wondefull surgeon who has lots of experience with lap procedures. Actually my PCP had his Gall Bladder removed lap by Dr. Kollar and he was very impressed by him. I was very pleased with my experience no complications thank god! If you would like more info please feel free to email me. Good Luck, Kim
Patti S.
on 5/5/04 5:22 am - North Haledon, NJ
Dr. Kollar is the best he did my surgery on 2/24/04 he has his seminars the second wednsday of every month at pascack valley hosp. at 7 pm call and regs and go to it. he also has his support group meetings the third wed of every month at 6pm at the SaddleBrook libray on may hill rd. If you would like further info. or have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected] Patti
Linda 1.
on 5/5/04 9:03 am - Northern, NJ
My understanding is he was a lap surgeon *****cently started doing RNY...it was not his primary specialty or area of training. Why not check and see if he is a member of the ASBS and what some of the other sites say about him?
JUANITA A.
on 5/7/04 11:54 am - UNION CITY, NJ
Does anyone have any experience with Dr Kollar well I must say I do I had a Lap this past Tuesday 5/4/2004 and surgery went on without an event. I did attend his presentation he was on the money. I felt safe at all times of course I am sore but the surgery is what it is surgery. I am just gald I'm on the other side and able to speak about it. Dr. Kollar
Most Active
Recent Topics