C U R V E S

Joisey_Girl
on 5/3/04 4:56 am - NJ
Anyone here belong? I've read mixed reviews. Most complaints seem to be about the hours of operation. Others have stated that the workouts aren't enough for them once they've lost a significant amount of weight. Just wondering if anyone from the area goes to Curves in Manville (Somerset County). When I spoke with the Manager today, she informed me that several of their members either had a gastric bypass or were preparing for one. I would love to make some new friends! Thanks in advance!
sherri
on 5/4/04 3:45 am - New Brunswick, NJ
I go to CURVES in New Brunswick and love it. Yesterday was my last workout before surgery on Thursday. I workout a lot and you have to pu**** at CURVES in order for it to work for you. I run in place at each of the cardio stations. Some people can only march and others just barely move their feet. You have to be true to yourself and know what your body needs to do a good workout, but believe me if you want it at CURVES it definately will work. I also leave having worked up a good sweat. I can't wait to go back to CURVES post-op. Mr. Doctor gave me a note and CURVES has put my membership on a medical hold until I can resume. Good Luck and enjoy. Sherri
Most Active
Recent Topics