Well my number is up....

JUANITA A.
on 5/2/04 10:10 pm - UNION CITY, NJ
Well they are calling my number May4th that is tomorrow. I can't believe it is finally here. Making final arrangement for twins, disabled husband and our dog. Here I go "to a brand new me" and all with a May 4th date. Good luck to all of us and a very speedy recovery. God Bless Bye for now Jenny
Amy B.
on 5/2/04 10:53 pm - maple shade, NJ
You will be in my Prayers Jenny for a safe surgery and a fast complication free recovery.
IrishIze
on 5/3/04 12:09 am - NJ
Wishing you a successful surgery and an uneventful recovery!! Just think about it...pretty soon you'll be on the losing side!! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!
Jim M.
on 5/3/04 4:33 am - Brick, NJ
Best of luck! I have twins too and they are a great motivator to make you get up and around. Heres hoping for a fast and uneventful journey to the losing side.
capri72
on 5/3/04 7:17 am - Newark, NJ
Juanita, Good luck tomorrow. You really don't need it because God is on your side. I will pray for you and your family and I wish you nothing but success and a speedy safe recovery. Nikki
JUANITA A.
on 5/3/04 7:45 am - UNION CITY, NJ
Why thank you Nikki! My husband just made me cry you see he has been bedridden for 4 1/2 yrs, a double amputee and depends on the twins and I for EVERYTHING. But i need this surgery and I am having it done for me. Thanks for all the positive support. Thanks from Union City, NJ Jenny
joseph
on 5/3/04 12:42 pm - livingston, NJ
You will be in my prayers . Good Luck Tomorrow Joseph
Most Active
Recent Topics