Support group

jersey girl
on 4/30/04 1:58 am - MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ
Any one here ever attend the support group at Monmouth Medical Ctr in Long Branch? Is it open to anyone, and does it focus only on pre-op info or post-op support as well? I travel to NYC for my surgeon's grp but that is getting hard to continue on a regular basis. Any feedback would be great. Thanks. JG
Nannette
on 4/30/04 4:14 am - Toms River, NJ
Dr. Borao's group at Monmouth Medical is open to anyone -- pre or post op. Another optionf or you might be the Ocean County WLS Group -- we meet the first Friday of each month in Brick, NJ at 7:30pm. 525 Jack Martin Blvd, 3rd floor. We are for post op, or "seriously pre-op" only -- not affiliated with any Dr or hospital. E-mail me if you want any more info. Lap RNY 6/16/03 - 336/194/155?
karen B.
on 5/1/04 4:28 am - NJ
Hi JG, I had lap band 3/8/04 at Monmouth and I go to all the meetings. It is really a group of great people, both by-pass and lap banders with ALOT of info to share along with a dietician, baritric RN and a psychologist. There are both pre-op and post-op welcomed. I look forward to the meetings monthly. Call the hospital and register.......hope to see you there.
bellafem
on 5/4/04 4:33 am - Union, NJ
Hi to all..I was wondering if I have to register for the support meeting in Brick. Does anyone know? Thanks.. Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics