ANY ONE FROM SOUTH JERSEY

Roxanne Piligno
on 4/30/04 11:05 am - RUNNEMEDE, NJ
hey wendy , do u have to go to the meetings ? i think i am going to feel weird to go to one of them ..let me know i email you befor ... i hope ur feeling well.. i know how it feels with two little ones now boy do i know ...my little man he is in too ever thing if i turn my back.... write me back wen u can ..maybe next week we could meet for a walk and talk about things ....way to go on 31 pounds thats great you will get it off in no time !!! if can drinks lot of water !!! Roxanne
SJWendy
on 4/30/04 11:15 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Hi Roxanne, I think you IM me...however I really don't use that as I'm usually fighting off a little person's fingers on the computer, but e-mail me @ [email protected] and we can chat. I would love to go for a walk next week, since I've been cooped up for a week now. Let me know of a park maybe halfway..your in Lindenwold right? Maybe towards Deptford? Take care and good luck with those babies! I know where your coming from...my boys are only 13 1/2 months apart, feels like twins tho and for both to be sick this past week, I'm ready for the insane asylum! Take care, Wendy
Roxanne Piligno
on 5/2/04 5:08 am - RUNNEMEDE, NJ
I live in lindenwold but i am close to blackwood . i think u said u lived in Voorhees i am near there ......i really want to have Gastric bypass surgery i want to be able to play with my kids .. i can't get on the floor and play with my 2 year old ...i am gonna read ur profile today i have not yet ... its that a new picture of u
SJWendy
on 5/2/04 9:01 am - Swedesboro, NJ
I grew up in Voorhees, I'm in Swedesboro now. Sure lets talk via e-mail and I can give you my experience and hopefully answer some of your questions. I haven't updated my profile since surgery, my bad..I will soon! Take care, Wendy
Roxanne Piligno
on 5/6/04 5:39 am - RUNNEMEDE, NJ
hello everone i hope ur all well.. not to many people in south jersey i guess!!
Jane J.
on 5/9/04 10:12 am - Magnolia, NJ
I live in Magnolia, NJ. Just outside of Voorhees and Runnemede
Roxanne Piligno
on 5/12/04 5:22 am - RUNNEMEDE, NJ
hey jane. i am from lindenwold near the shoprite...i had a c-section march 11 2004.. i have appt with the the dr june 18 . but i am not sure how long will i have to wait .. i am all ready back to work 8weeks after having the baby and recover so i don't think it matter's ..i guess somthin to ask the dr ....
Jenindi75
on 5/24/04 11:07 am - Union City, NJ
Hi Roxanne! I live in Glendora and go through Lindenwold everyday to go to work. I had my surgery in North Jersey though. I had a lap gastric bypass on 3/8/04 and to date have lost 51 pounds. My motivation for surgery was my daughter. I am a single mother and was finding myself frustrated that I could not play with her without being in pain at my knees and always out of breath. Have a great day! Jennifer
Roxanne Piligno
on 5/25/04 1:30 am - RUNNEMEDE, NJ
Jennifer~~congrats on ur 51pounds lost.. that is so wonderful i bet u can move a little more better. some days i don't even want to move ..i read ur profile .u said abou****er ..did u ever try propel water i don't know if u can drink it but they have it at walmart for .98cents for 32oz..it has 2g of sugar..i don't know some people say no suger after surgery.. how much more do u want to loss.. i heard of ur dr .. i read about him a few times .i am going to try dr marc tucker he is right here in lindenwold ..i am waiting for the weeks to past so i can have my first vist...
Roxanne Piligno
on 5/25/04 1:38 am - RUNNEMEDE, NJ
HELLO ~~~ AMY AND WENDY !!I HOPE THINGS ARE GOING GOOD !!!! KEEP US POSTED HOW MUCH U GUYS HAVE LOST...!!!AND HOW U ARE FEELING!! Roxanne
Most Active
Recent Topics