Dr. Andrei

joseph
on 4/24/04 2:21 am - livingston, NJ
Has anyone worked with this surgeon either out of St. Barnabas or Robert Woods Hospitals.
nicole R.
on 4/24/04 5:55 am - Somerset County, NJ
He is my surgeon and a very nice guy. I will have surgery on Friday. Good luck
SAVAGE
on 4/25/04 7:12 am - Howell, NJ
Joe, I have heard good things about him on this web site. My doc is Rominalli at Jersey Shore medical Neptune Joyce
sherri
on 4/27/04 4:33 am - New Brunswick, NJ
Hi Joe, Good Luck with your consult and upcoming surgery! Dr. Andrei is my doctor too. I am having surgery on May 6. I have found both he and his staff to be the utmost in professionalism. His staff will handle all your insurance but please go prepared. Fill out the pre consult forms to the best of your ability. I often email Antonette in his office and she responds to my questions within hours, keeping in mind how busy she is. I know I can expect a response in the morning, at lunch, and toward the close of business. Dr. A is out of network and thus you will pay more than someone in a network. Usually insurance picks up a portion but you are required to pay the difference up front. I kinda feel that with a surgery as serious as this...you get what you pay for. They have had great references for nutritionist, psychologists etc. and Dr. A even called my PCP who was very hesitant about me having the surgery. The other thing that really sold me on Dr. A is his ability to complete the surgery in my timeframe. When I initially contacted his office, I told them that due to my work schedule, I would need the surgery by a certain date and they were able to accommodate me. His patients maintain an online support group at yahoo groups OSSG-LiteWeights reading everyone's comments on that support group was the clincher for me. His patients really have great things to say about his professionalism, his care and concern. You should subscribe to it to get a feel for the group. Dr. A will encourage you to attend his support group meetings in Livingston. Anyway, that's my 2cents. Sherri
Most Active
Recent Topics