HELP!

SeaShoreClams H.
on 4/21/04 3:37 am - Jersey City, NJ
I am freaking out! The night before last I was eating chinese and all of the sudden my stomach was bloated. My stomach isnt' that flat but all means, but I looked 8 months pregnant. After about 2 hours it calmed down. However I noticed when I get up from bed, a bulge as big as a grapefruit pops out. No pain, but it's extremely disturbing. I am going to see my FP doctor tomorrow. Has this happened to anyone? I am freaking out that it might be a hernia and I will need surgery again. I can't. The emergency surgery expirence was absolutely horrible...and I can't go through this again. I am praying it's something else and that it's not serious. Help!
SeaShoreClams H.
on 4/21/04 4:40 am - Jersey City, NJ
Oh and I also failed to mention it doesn't stay sticking out. Only when I get up from the bed does it sticks out, but then goes back in. whatever it is.
Linda 1.
on 4/22/04 7:08 am - Northern, NJ
The only way to know for sure is to see your doctor...my hernia appeared quickly and I had it repaired in December....I will not lie, I had a rough time since mine was huge. Does the lump go in when you lie down? Does it hurt when you lift, cough or sneeze? If it is a hernia you will deal with it....after all we've been through whats one more obstacle? Good luck to you!
SeaShoreClams H.
on 4/25/04 9:58 am - Jersey City, NJ
When I lie down my tummy is flat, but when I get up, it bulged out. It's slightly store. Well I did go to the doctor Thursday and there is a good posibilty it is a hernia... and I went in for a catscan saturday. So I am going to the doc and see what it is.
Most Active
Recent Topics