NJ Banders.............

Libralin
on 4/20/04 12:31 pm - MorrisCounty, NJ
Hi! Just thought it would be nice to set up a group of Adustable Lap Banders since the procedures are different. I wouldnt want us to give or get the wrong information about how things are treated. Of course, your doc knows best...I go into the Banders message board, but mostly everyone is from Texas, Tennesee...etc. Would be great if there were more NJ and NY banders close by for support groups and meetings too! Metro area banders....anyone out there?..Linda M. from Morris County NJ
suesue422
on 4/26/04 5:25 am - Voorhees, NJ
Hey Linda, I'm hoping to be able to join the bander bunch! I have my first information seminar on Thursday, and I'm very excited. I got the okay from my primary doc and have already filled out most of the paperwork from the doctor's website! I'm ready and waiting! If you don't mind me asking, how much weight have you lost and in what amount of time? Oh, and how was your recovery? I understand that the recovery times are different with each surgery. Hope to hear from you! Sue P.S. If you want to e-mail me privately, my address is [email protected].
Most Active
Recent Topics