I've got my new patient seminar on April 29th...

suesue422
on 4/19/04 10:51 am - Voorhees, NJ
...and then I'll go from there. I checked with my insurance company, and as long as I go through all the appropriate channels and use an in-network physician at a participating hospital (I've found one that comes highly recommended), the surgery is covered 100%! I am going to the seminar for Dr. Bertha, he's in the Morristown area and operates at the Morristown Memorial Hospital. Anyone familiar with him? I know a lot of people who know multiple people who have had successful surgeries with him. I think I'm going to go with the lap band surgery because of the minimal recovery time, but I will decide what's best for me once I've actually met with the doctor. I printed out all my paperwork from the website already (10 pages long!), so I'm prepared and ready. I just have to convince my new primary care physician that this is what's best for me, I have a physical with her on the 26th. I've enjoyed reading all of your posts, and you are all so inspirational. I can't wait to get the ball rolling and get my surgery scheduled! I can't stand this weight on me anymore, I can't wait to be on the losing side! Any advice would be welcomed! Sue
Sue J.
on 4/19/04 12:45 pm - Whiting, NJ
Hi Sue, My name is Sue also and I just have to tell you I had my surgery with Dr. Bertha 3 weeks ago and I LOVE him, I swear the man has a halo over his head every time I see him...His office girls are nice especially the insurance girls and nurse...the hospital was a great experience....best decision I have ever made....any questions I can help you with you can email me at [email protected], I would love to help!
suesue422
on 4/20/04 2:10 am - Voorhees, NJ
Thanks so much for your response. I'm definitely going to e-mail you! Hope you're having a great day!
njquintana1
on 4/21/04 1:40 am - Colonia, NJ
Hi, I had surgery by Dr. Bertha 7 months ago. I am happy with the results. I would reccommend him. Roger
suesue422
on 4/21/04 2:25 am - Voorhees, NJ
Hi Roger, Thanks for responding. The more success stories I hear, the more excited I become about having the surgery and meeting Dr. Bertha. Can I ask how long it took from the time you attended the seminar until your surgery, or when you got a surgery date? I'm just trying to plan everything out timewise. Thanks for your input. Sue
Most Active
Recent Topics