Having Fun Cutting Grass

jlewisjr
on 4/17/04 5:18 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: Just came in from cutting my grass and for the first time in years I had fun doing it. The reason? Last year at this time I was 373 pounds and I would have to take at least 3 breaks to cut my grass. Since today is the first somewhat warm day here in New Jersey I decided to cut my grass and not only did I accomplish my task but I did it without stopping, without running out of breath and without sweating bullets. There's no telling how much fun doing routine tasks can be once you're not carring an extra 158 pounds around. As a side note I picked up my wife Joanna from the hospital today. She is doing 1,000% better and we thank you all for your prayers and support. Till next time, Jesse 373/215/-158
cmr3399
on 4/17/04 11:27 am - Bayville, NJ
You are so right about that Jessie...I can't wait to be on the other side. Maybe this time next year gardening will be a little easier for me...heck maybe I'll actually have more energy to play with my little ones...I can only pray this will be the case...your truely an inspiration. Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics