New Photo In My Album

jlewisjr
on 4/5/04 10:29 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hello Everyone: Just put a new photo in my album. Feel free to check it out at http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jlewisjr_us/album?.dir=/My++Weight+Loss+Photos Hope you enjoy the show. Jesse 373/215/-158
nicole R.
on 4/5/04 11:57 am - Somerset County, NJ
WOW...all i can say is DAMN JESSE...YOU LOOK GREAT! I just want to let you know that your journey has been a great inspiration to all of us soon to be "LOSERS"!!! I have followed your journey also and I am proud to say that you have been my greatest inspiration of them all. I will be getting my surgery on April 29th at St. Barnabas hopital by Dr. Andrei. I am soo excited i just can burst. I hope to someday be able to post before and after shots like you. Congratulations again and you look MARVALOUS (sp) dude!!!! Keep up the good work because you are a great inspiration to all of us "LOSERS"!!!
SAVAGE
on 4/5/04 2:40 pm - Howell, NJ
Jessee, WOWWWW!!!! Next thing you know you will be sending us a picture of you onstage with the chippendales and all your fans from here yelling GO JESSEE, GO JESSEE, GO JESSEE!!!! WHOOOOO HOOOO!!! god bless Joyce
SJWendy
on 4/6/04 11:30 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Wow is right.......congratulations Your upbeat personality when you post and your inspirational pics are just so wonderful and much appreciated to keep us all in the game of WL! Do you remember whatcha ate at about 3 wks out...if you we're allowed?? I'll graduate to soft foods come Easter and I'm wondering if I should just consider doing ham thru a straw or my standby of soup...LOL! BTW, I feel wonderful myself at 3 wks yesterday, down 20-25 lbs...just want something other than cream soup, mashed potatoes, and my best friend s/f popcycles. Take care, Wendy
Patti S.
on 4/7/04 6:49 am - North Haledon, NJ
Jesse: I have been following your pictures you look fantastic in your new photo you have done outstanding keep up the good work. I had my surgery 6 weeks ago and down 70lbs I made it out of the 300 mark that was exciting and now I am working on the below 200 mark. Take care. Patti N. Haledon
Barbara M.
on 4/8/04 11:02 am - Delran, NJ
Wow, Jesse! You are a cutie patootie! Congrats! Barb
The-Irish-Lassie
on 4/8/04 10:59 pm - Brazoria, TX
Jesse, Keep up the good work it is really paying off. Shannon The Irish Lassie
Most Active
Recent Topics