10 day check-up

Tara B.
on 4/3/04 8:32 am - Eatontown, NJ
i had my 10 day check-up on wed. my computer is down so i had to wait to post till i was near one. lol. anyway, i had my staples removed and i got weighed. for the 1st time in 6 years i'm under 300. i was 290...i lost 18 pounds. i'm now on pureed foods. and i started walking and i can do it with getting out of breath too quick. in addition to having the surgery i also stopped smoking so i can breathe so much better.
SAVAGE
on 4/3/04 9:11 am - Howell, NJ
Tara, congradulations girlfriend!!! that is awlsome I can't wait!!! yea hawwwww! Joycelyn
jlewisjr
on 4/3/04 10:52 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Congratulations Tara!!! You're on your way now. Just keep looking forward and follow your surgeno's instructions. Remember the first few weeks will be difficult but once you past this stage things will get better. Keep the faith, Jesse
jdevault90
on 4/3/04 9:13 pm - Deptford, NJ
Congrats to you..... you big "loser" !!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO Jeff pre-op 4/14/04
Amy B.
on 4/4/04 7:43 am - maple shade, NJ
Hello Tara, sounds like your doing very well. Im a little behind you but i also ((cross fingers)) hehe, stopped smoking. My surgen doesn't do a 10 day check up, my appt with him isn't for 3 weeks. Funny how each dr. does things so differently. I haven't begun to walk around much yet, just a few laps around the inside of my house, beings that is has rained just about every day since i've been home from the hospital. I need some fresh air......... Congrats Tara
Most Active
Recent Topics