I'm Loving It!!!

jlewisjr
on 4/3/04 1:09 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: Had my monthly visit with my PCP this morning and for the 6th straight month he could find NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!!! All my latest blood work came back completely normal, my blood pressure is 110/80 with no medication, my heart is strong and my lungs are clear. He was the biggest skeptic on earth when I decided to have WLS and he still is. That's why he has me comming to him every month to see if he can find something wrong with me. Well, guess what? I'm proving him wrong and I'm enjoying every minute of it. All he can do is just shake his head in amazement but he can not bring himself to admit that he was wrong about WLS. In the words of Col. Hanabal Smith of the "A" Team, "I love it when a plan comes together." (LOL) Till next time, Jesse 373/215/-158
SAVAGE
on 4/3/04 9:14 am - Howell, NJ
Jesse, you go on with your bad self, I can't wait I have my first consult with the nurse to get the pre certs rolling! I am so looking forward to it. YOU have been a big inspriation to me thank you for all the positive feedback! God Bless Joycelyn
dpnna
on 4/4/04 9:42 am - w. orange, nj
Way to go Jesse ! Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics