Another Week, Another 2 Pounds

jlewisjr
on 4/2/04 12:47 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: Its been 28 weeks since my surgery and to say the least I am more than satisified with my progress. I lost another 2 pounds this week making my total loss 158 pounds. I now weigh 215 which is 10 pounds below my high school playing weight and is my lowest weight since 1974. I continue to workout 3 times a week lifting weights and doing cardio. Before anyone asks, here are the answers to some questions: 1) Yes I am eating. I just make sure that everything I eat is allowing me to get in my protein. I get in the area of 80-100 grams daily. 2) Yes I'm drinking plenty of water. At least 96 oz. a day. 3) I take my vitamins twice daily. My main goal now is to continue what I'm doing and enjoying my new life. A tip to all. Focus on the positive aspects of life and look forward to how your life will improve as a result of WLS. If you look for things to go wrong, they will. If you look for things to go right, beleive me they will. Till next time, Jesse 373/215/-158
Nannette
on 4/2/04 12:54 am - Toms River, NJ
Way to go, Jessie -- you are an inspiration to all. Although I think I am doing well overall, you are definately excelling! I have been stuck playing with the same five pounds this entire month -- first time that has happened that I couldn't get the scale to budge within a week. Still eating the same, still exercising -- just an overdue plateau, although I am getting bad about getting enough water in -- have to get back on the horse and "work this thing." Thanks for the update and the inspirational message. Keep up the good work and keep us updated. Lap RNY 6/16/03 -- 336 / 199 / 150? 137 pounds lost in 9 months
Most Active
Recent Topics