I GOT APPROVED...APRIL 29th is my biggg day!!

nicole R.
on 3/31/04 6:34 am - Somerset County, NJ
Hello all I am estatic about my newz i got today. I was approved for my surgery and i am scheduled to go under the knife April 29th. My doctor is Dr. A in Livingston and I will be at St. Barnabas. I CANT WAIT!!!! My husband has been supportive but now he is starting to freak now that I have actually been approved. I am scheduled for April 29th and we go on vacation May 25th to Florida. He thinks that we will not be able to enjoy vacation as much because I will still be recovering. I WILL BE 4 WEEKS POST OP FOR GODS SAKE!! He also thinks that becasue I wont be able to eat like we normally eat on vacation that it wont be as fun...IS HE NUTZ!! I am going to enjoy eating small portions and walking around Disney without getting winded...DOes he have reason to be so freaked out? Also he is concerned that we will not be able to have sex on vacation because I will be recovering. I think i will be ok 4 weeks post op. Reading everyone's post I think I will be fine. Does anyone have any opinions on this?
lorien
on 3/31/04 9:18 pm - morris county, nj
First, congratulations! Its a fabulous journey. Re: Vacation. I was back at work in 4 weeks, but keep in mind your energy level will not be up to normal yet. Just don't pu****
LILLIAN H.
on 4/11/04 2:46 pm - PATERSON, NJ
Nicole, I am from Paterson, NJ and my date is also on April 29th. I know exactly how you are feeling. I wish you all the luck in the world I be thinking of you when I go under best wishies
Most Active
Recent Topics