Another Successful Week

jlewisjr
on 3/26/04 12:18 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: Well i'ts been another successful week for me. I lost another 3 pounds making my grand total 156 pounds in 27 weeks. At 217 pounds, I'm at my lowest weight in 30 years. I really feel fantastic and had another victory at the clothing store. I tried on a pair of 36 waist pants and they fit with no problem. My waist has gone from 54 to 36. I'm just 2 inches away from a 20 inch waist reduction. I'm approaching the 2 month mark in my weight training program and people are beginning to notice the results. I guess the summer body is comming along (LOL). Remember to stay positive and count every pound and inch lost as a victory. Till next time, Jesse 373/217/-156
dpnna
on 3/28/04 6:37 am - w. orange, nj
Jesse- one word- WOW! Yours is the most inspirational journey I know! I am so happy for you ! Keep it up! Your words of encouragement mean so much to those of us that know you as well as those that read these posts! Protein, water, exercise! Stick to the plan. Thank you. See you soon, Donna
Sue W.
on 3/29/04 9:11 pm - Hamilton, NJ
Jesse, you seem so inspiring and sucessful in your journey, I on the other hand am 5 days post op, and very weak, tired, and depressed, I am still on clear liquid only, can you give me any words of wisdom, Any clear liquids other then jello, and broth that you can recommend!
astjester
on 3/30/04 1:18 am - Glassboro, NJ
Sugar free ice pops....Try Dole Sugar Free! It got me through that first week!
jlewisjr
on 3/30/04 3:38 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Sue: The first two weeks are the hardest. Just hang in there and follow your doctor's instructions. I had some sugar free pudding along with the jello, broth and SF popcicles. That got me through the first two weeks. Hope this helps. Jesse
Most Active
Recent Topics