Embaressing topic

SeaShoreClams H.
on 3/14/04 2:07 pm - Jersey City, NJ
This is embarressing, but I wonder if anyone else besides my bf and I are experiencing the same problem. Well...does anyone's gas and/or poo stink BADLY? I researched a little and some people recommend devrom and I wonder if it truly helps or are there another option? Embaressingly yours, Eradee
Irene S.
on 3/15/04 1:30 am - NJ
I haven't had the surgery yet, but I did notice that since I've been eating yogurt lately there seems to less stink for me. Sheesh! I can't believe I'm writing this! irene
Denise W.
on 3/15/04 10:54 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Post op stinky poop seems to be normal. We talked about it in our SG one night and the general concesus was it's pretty medicinal smelling the first few months. I think alot of that has to do with the reworking of our intestinal tract. 10 months out, it's still stinky, but no worse than before. I actually had very little smell to my gas until the last month or two, now it can be killer. I just keep a bottle of Lysol in my office and use as needed! And don't be embarrassed to ask these kinds of questions - this is the place to get the answers to all your questions - stink free to smelly!! Denise
Carol S.
on 3/16/04 5:08 am - Columbia, PA
Eradee, Protein causes a smellier stool. If you are stinking that means you are doing right by your protein!! Keep it up and be glad you smell!!! (Protein also causes gas!) Good luck!! Carol S
Most Active
Recent Topics