hi everyone

Tara B.
on 3/13/04 11:02 pm - Eatontown, NJ
well, surgery is the 22nd. i did all my tests except my stress test with thallium which is this thursday. i had a sleep study done last week. i stop breathing around 63 times an hour. i was not very happy to hear that. i knew i had it, but didn't know it was that bad. the length of time that the episodes lasted was anywhere from 5-15 seconds. i was in shock. i stayed a second night to be treated with the c-pap. i felt so good the morning after. no wonder i am always tired, i don't sleep at night. anyone else with sleep apnea? how bout stress tests? how was it? i'm so scared about this test. i heard it is horrible. guess i will find out. bye for now. Tara
janice M.
on 3/19/04 10:32 am - mullica hill, NJ
HI Tara, I noticed your surgery your surgery date is the same as mine. What hospital are you going to be operated in . I am Morristown Hospital in Morristown, NJ I also have the Cpap machine although I am terrible at using it. I get panic attacks (Pre-menopause) and that machine bothers me. However, hopefully after I lose weight they'll do another sleep test and it won't be necessary anymore. Good luck and keep in touch. Jan
Most Active
Recent Topics