Happy Hump Day!!!

jlewisjr
on 3/9/04 11:39 pm - Elizabeth, NJ
Hello Everyone: This is a happy hump day for me. I am in my 25th week since surgery and I'm delighted to report that I now weigh 221 pounds. That's a 152 pound loss since surgery. My BMI has gone down from 52.0 to 30.8 and I'm looking to reduce it below 30 and out of the obese range soon. I feel great, working out 3 times a week doing both cardio and weight training. My wife insists that I use all this "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy" products for my face because she wants my skin to look good. I ask her what's the matter with soap? Of course being a man and understanding that we never win arguments with women, all we can hope for is a tie, I will acquiesce and comply with her wishes. Have a happy hump day. Jesse 373/221/-152
Nannette
on 3/10/04 12:06 pm - Toms River, NJ
You're a smart man if you know when not to bother to argue! Keep smiling Jesse!
SAVAGE
on 3/10/04 2:26 pm - Howell, NJ
Jesse, well your wife is right, I can tell your macho BUT there Queer eye dudes have it going on. It is difinatley Cool to be hip with produts for mens hair and skin care. treat yourself you will enjoy it. My son is 29 very macho tatoos and all and he uses Nivia for men usually next to shaving products ect and he likes the Goldwell Products for men, paul Mitchell is also good product. if you hav a hardreser in the family they can get itwohlesale at beauty supply houses. Good luck Joycelyn
Most Active
Recent Topics