I am home

Patti S.
on 3/8/04 11:25 am - North Haledon, NJ
HI everyone! I had my surgery on the 24 and I did really well, I went home on the 26 and felt great. However on Friday I got a little stomach virus that my son had on Tuesday and I was put back in the Hospitla and released again on Monday. Unfortunately I started to run a fever Tuesday Morning and a heart rate of 104 and was put back in the hosppital alot of test where done and everything came out negative. Thank God! Well I came home Saturday. A total of 9 days in the Hosp. Lucky me. I went to the DR. today and I was weighed im Down 32 lbs in 13 days can you believe that I couldn't I weighed 367 the day of surgery and am down to 335. I was so happy I cried. Well good luck to all of you and your new lifes or Journey Patti NJ
Rosemary B.
on 3/8/04 8:33 pm - NJ
Welcome home! Glad to hear you are doing well.
Laura H.
on 3/9/04 10:13 pm - Belford, NJ
Glad your home !!!! Sorry you had to go back in the hospital twice but I'm glad things are ok !!!! 32 LBS !!!! Thats great !!! Can't wait to join you on the losing side !!! Laura
Jim M.
on 3/10/04 11:08 am - Brick, NJ
Welcome Home and welcome to the lighter side Patti. Told you that you would be alright. Kinda like being a loser huh! Be well, be happy!! Jim
janice M.
on 3/14/04 10:13 pm - mullica hill, NJ
Hi Patti, Congratulations on your weight loss. This is my first time on this chat room. I am having my surgery on March 22 nd. In 6 days. I am starting to get nervous. But good luck to you, hope you're doing well.
Most Active
Recent Topics