WLS Doc in Mercer County

mary kate C.
on 3/6/04 11:35 am - Trenton, NJ
Hi, I'm new to this site and i've been reading all of your posts and looking at all the WONDERFUL pics! I am interested in RNY and i wanted to know if anyone could suggest a good doctor who is for this procedure in Mercer County NJ. I live in Hamilton Twp. Thanks for all your help! Mary Kate
simone L.
on 3/7/04 7:51 am - allentown, NJ
Mary Kate, I live in Allentown, just up the street. I am using Dr Mehta, he is in Somerset, Just off Rt 27, and they us St . Peters, in New Brunswick. Dr. Brolin is out of Princeton area, and also very good. But a long waiting list. Hope this helps you. You may want to look under the hospital section and see who is out of PMC. Princeton Medical Center. If you have any questions email me. Good luck, Simone
Lisa M.
on 3/7/04 12:47 pm - Hamilton, NJ
Hi Mary Kate, I live in Mercerville. I had my surgery done in November by Dr. Brolin. My initial consultation was 9/19/03 and my surgery was 11/12/03. Technically, Dr. Brolin does not have a waiting list...his office just waits for authorization from your insurance company and then he schedules the surgery. He actually wanted me to have my surgery in October, but I was going on a cruise on 11/2/03 - so I wanted to eat!! Good luck...any questions - just let me know! Lisa
Donna P.
on 3/7/04 10:29 pm - Langhorne, PA
Dr. Tichansky works with Dr. Brolin and operates out of Princeton and S.Brunswick. Dr. T is board certified and specially trained in bariatric laparascopic. He also does the LapBand. I don't think his wait is as long as Dr. Brolin's. He totally knows his stuff and really cares about his patients. Tomorrow night he is having a seminar in his office at 6:30. You can call 732-274-3434 to reserve a seat and bring your family. I brought mine because they had a lot of questions and he really took the time to answer them all. Good luck on you WLS journey!
Most Active
Recent Topics