Dr. Andrei...I GOT A DATE...Second time around

nicole R.
on 3/6/04 4:45 am - Somerset County, NJ
Hi all Its me Nicole. I told you guys I had my second consult with Dr. Andrei today and I went. WELL it turned out great. Dr. Andrei actually remembered me(or at least thats what he said). He was greatful that I had faith and came back to him even though I went through hell before. He assured me that because he is in practice for himself that things should go much smoother this time. HE also has someone who works directly with the insurance company to gain approval. He thinks with all the info that I gave him and papers I provided, that I shoudl have no problem this time. Also since I have a difference insurance co. it should be no problem...we will see. At anyrate, since he said I had so much faith in him, he gave me a surgery date of April 29th...WOWOW.. That was great becasue the lady who was in the office before me didnt get a date until June!! The best part about it all is that he is doing my surgery at ST. BARNABAS!! I was born there, my daughter was born there and I would prefer to have it there anyways. I feel really confident about my journey this time. I still have to get my blood work done over and to update my PCP referral. My PCP said he will gladly update my referral. My EKG and Psy evaluation is still good, I just have to get them to fax copies to his office. So as of now we just got to get the insurance approval, but I have a date of APRIL 29th. Everyone pray for me and my family that it all will work out. I will keep you all posted
Georgette C.
on 3/6/04 6:45 am - Princeton Junction, NJ
Nicole, How wonderful for you. I just went to a support group meeting for Dr. Andrei's patients, what a great group of people and they all love him. Best of luck to you and my prayers are with you and your family. Georgette
Marcy S.
on 3/11/04 9:41 am - Madison, NJ
Hi Nicole I had my surgery at Barnabas, it was a positive experience. My doc was Dr. Nussbaum. I thought the first day in the hospital was the one you get the ,most care. I learned the hard way ask for assistance. And walk, walk make sure you bring a robe. I had a quad room and there was a guy on the other side and we shared a bathroom. All in all a good place to be. Good luck Marcy RNY lap 1/20/04
nicole R.
on 3/11/04 10:42 am - Somerset County, NJ
Thats GREAT!! I was born in St. barnabas..my daughter was born there too. I just hope all goes well for me too!!
Most Active
Recent Topics