Check Out My Photo Gallery

J.C. M.
on 3/9/04 12:18 am - Jersey City, NJ
Hi Jesse: I have been following your posts and your updated photo gallery since your surgery and I just wanted to say thank you and God bless you. You are truly inspirational! It is so-o-o helpful to have someone out there (you!) faithfully following up week after week, it means so much to me to watch your amazing transformation. The fact that you have "stuck with us" and continue to document your journey is really a wonderful gesture on your part. Thanks again! P.S. My surgery is 3/11/04--I am so excited & nervous! I hope post-op I can be as helpful to others as you have been! Jean-Chris Miller Hoboken, NJ
Nabiliah I.
on 3/9/04 8:04 am - Roselle, NJ
OMG, you look wonderful! My name is nabiliah and I live in Roselle. I have my first appt with Dr. Metha Thurs. Iam both excited and scared at the same time. More importantly, I'm sick and tired of the yo yo diets,shakes, quick fixes that I have been doing for years! This will be my 50th birthday present to myself. What doctor did you use. Did you have any post op problems??? Did you loss any hair, I know, I know so many questions...LOL Any way you look great and God speed. Please pray for me. Peace, Nabiliah
Most Active
Recent Topics