Check Out My Photo Gallery

jlewisjr
on 3/4/04 6:48 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: I have sent my new photo to be added to my profile. In case you can't wait check out my latest phot as part of my weight loss photo gallery at http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jlewisjr_us/album?.dir=/My++Weight+Loss+Photos Jesse 373/225/-148
adiazvega
on 3/4/04 7:31 am - Plainfield, NJ
Hi Jesse. I'm Ana from Plainfield. I just saw your pictures and you look amazing. Congrats on all of your hard work. I am 1yr.1mth out and have lost 160lbs. I feel unbelievable. I read one of your posts on people around you changing. The biggest change around me has been my husband. He has lots of feelings of insecurity and he even thinks I'm cheating on him. And all this time I thought he was cheating on me. We're really trying to work things out. We love each other very much. I also have a few friends who have recently been changing their attitudes toward me. I have to say that I have changed alot. I am more confident and my self esteem is soaring. I guess when your obese some friends are comfortable with how you look. Like your weight makes them feel better about themselves. Now that you're losing weight and looking good they somehow feel intimidated. Not all eyes are on them anymore. I hope I've made some sense. Continued success and God Bless. Ana
Krissy
on 3/4/04 11:20 pm - Cranford, NJ
Jesse, You look amamzing!!! I am so happy for you! Way to go!! ~Kristin
inkychick
on 3/5/04 12:31 am - Lynchburg, VA
Jesse, you look wonderful. I've been enjoying following your progress through your posts. Keep up the good work!
SJWendy
on 3/5/04 12:09 pm - Swedesboro, NJ
Hi Jesse, Haven't been on this board in a while and I remember when you went in for surgery....you look marvelous congratulations! Very inspirational and continued success to you! Wish me luck, I'm having my surgery next Monday, and its been a very long road and I'm so happy my day is almost here! Can't wait to be on the losing side of things. Take care, Wendy
jlewisjr
on 3/5/04 12:51 pm - Elizabeth, NJ
Wendy: Of course you have my best wishes as you go in for surgery next Monday. I know that you will do well and will be very successful. Just don't stay away long. Keep us informed of your progress. Remembner, if you have any questions, concerns, anything however large or small, just post it and I'm sure we will do our best to assist. All the best, Jesse
L V.
on 3/5/04 8:35 pm - TRENTON, NJ
You look Great!!!!! congrats
BrendaGriffiths
on 3/6/04 2:53 am - cape may court house, nj
You look marvelous!!!!!!!!!!
nicole R.
on 3/6/04 4:54 am - Somerset County, NJ
All I can say is WOOW!!! YOU LOOK GREAT! I cant wait till I can put pictures up like that!!!
dpnna
on 3/6/04 8:25 am - w. orange, nj
AMAZING! You look marvelous! If not for the picture I couldn't imagine! What a change! I enjoy your progress so much- thank you for sharing! see you and your wife Saturday I hope! Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics