support group in Brick??

Susan J.
on 3/4/04 12:41 am - Whiting, NJ
I am wanting to go to the support group in Brick is it still on for this Friday night? Thanks in advance
Susan J.
on 3/4/04 10:35 am - Whiting, NJ
forget I asked I just found out the answer I will be there on Friday...
inkychick
on 3/5/04 12:29 am - Lynchburg, VA
Hi Susan! I'm glad you'll be joining us tonight, I'll see you there!
bellafem
on 3/5/04 1:08 am - Union, NJ
Hi Susan.. I live in Middletown and was wondering if you could tell me where exactly the support group you attend is? I think this might be the closest to me or if anyone knows of one closer could you please tell me? I appreciate it..Thanks so much! P.S. I'm still looking into the surgery.
Nannette
on 3/5/04 7:16 am - Toms River, NJ
Hi - The Ocean County WLS Support Group meets the first Friday of each month at 7:30pm at 525 Jack Martin Blvd, 3rd floor in Brick, NJ --Tonight's meeting (March 5) has a guest speaker -- Dr. Claudia Resch, plastic surgeon. Come on down! If you need any additional information, you can contact me at [email protected]
jmdacc
on 3/7/04 11:29 pm - Bridgewater, NJ
Woo, Nannette, love your new picture! Jen (the new girl from group) tomorrow's the day!
Sue J.
on 3/18/04 10:56 pm - Whiting, NJ
Hi Jen, How did you make out...I was the new redhead of the group...how are you feeling...I hope you are well. I know I said I would see how you did at the next meeting but I just found out yesterday I am having my surgery March 30th!! WOOOOHOOO I am so nervous now I have 11 days to get more ready... So I wont see you at Aprils meeting I will see you at the May meeting... Hope all is well with you!! Sue
Most Active
Recent Topics