DR. ANDREI from NJ

nicole R.
on 3/2/04 6:23 am - Somerset County, NJ
Hello all I am starting a new post for all who have been patients or are currently patients of Dr. Andrei. I will attend my consult on 3/6 (for the second time around..see previous post). I want to see who else has been to Dr. Andrei. Want to compare the negative and positive comments and what I should expect from my WLS journey. thanks Nicole R
L V.
on 3/5/04 8:54 pm - TRENTON, NJ
I went to Dr. A pre-approved by insurance all tests done. I paid my deposit on my consult day. I wasted a long time waiting for a surgery date. I kept calling, every time I did the lady said your 1st to be scheduled next month. Next month would come and I would have to call again. The office staff is always too busy to talk you. I had a very negative experiance. After 10 months, I finally went to Dr. Tichansky in Monmouth Junction,NJ. I am pleased to say, I was given my surgery date when I went for my consult. The office staff there is very friendly and never too busy to handle your concerns. Even the billing staff was easy to work with. Do your research and talk to others. If your consult was negative, move on. Best of luck to you.
nicole R.
on 3/6/04 4:49 am - Somerset County, NJ
HI sorry to hear of your experience. I went to Dr. Andrei today and I had a wonderful experience. he actually remembered me from before(so he says) But he apologized like 10 times while i consulted with him about my prior experience at his New Brunswick office. He actually gave me a date of April 29 which is much sooner than i expected. So I will see how this all plays out. I hope he is sincer and this will all work out. Thanks for the heads up though.
Most Active
Recent Topics