hi...been MIA

Tara B.
on 3/1/04 9:31 pm - Eatontown, NJ
i havent posted in awhile because a lot of stuff has been going on. 1 1/2 months ago my doc called and said he went into private practice and that he will not be performing my surgery on march 25th, as he is no longer accepting my insurance. so i was armed with my approval that i fought so hard for and started my serch for a new doc. after meeting with several, i have chosen one out in paterson...quite a drive for me but hey, i need this surgery! so i met with him...my insurance IS aware of the doc change and they already know what day it will be. it will be March 22nd!!!! i'm so excited...i feel it's definately gonna happen this time around. i have some tests to update and a few new ones to do that my last surgeon didn't require that this doc does, and i will be on my way! i've been cleaning my house for days...i want this place spotless and organized before i go since i wont be able to do too much right away after the surgery. i have been lurking and Jesse...your doing great!
jlewisjr
on 3/2/04 6:25 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Tara: Happy to hear that you found another surgeon and you didn't let a little setback derail you. I know that everything will turn out well for you. Jesse
Most Active
Recent Topics