One month post surgical........34 pounds BANISHED forever!!

Jim M.
on 3/1/04 4:19 am - Brick, NJ
Just came in from my 1 month follow up....to say it was stunning would be an understatement. 34 pounds......I am sitting here waiting for someone to wake me up and tell me its all a dream. The look on the nurses face as she told me the number, and the smile from the doc made all the work to get here , from the screening, the researching, and the treadmill before and since so worth it. I have drawn so much support and inspitration from this site, I couldn't wait to rush home and post my results. To everyone that posts here, Thank you so much to those of you who have been longer on this journey and leave soi many posts to help those of us just starting so much positive energy to draw from. Be well...Be Happy! Jim
Georgette C.
on 3/1/04 7:28 am - Princeton Junction, NJ
Jim, WOW!!! 34 big ones gone forever. That is so wonderful keep up the good work it's paying off. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Georgette
Nannette
on 3/1/04 8:00 am - Toms River, NJ
Congratulations Jim - you're on your way -- The first month is always the most surprising and quickest results. Keep up the motivation - it helps a lot. I hope we'll see you on Friday at the Brick WLS support group. If you need any more info, e-mail me, although I believe I've already sent it to you.
jlewisjr
on 3/1/04 8:54 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Jim: It is not a dream. It's real and you did it. Keep up the good work. Jesse
nicole R.
on 3/2/04 6:19 am - Somerset County, NJ
CONGRATSSS!!!! I hope one day I will be at that point!! Just starting my WLS journey again!!
Barbara M.
on 3/3/04 12:04 am - Delran, NJ
Howdy, Jim! This is Barb, your surgery buddy. Congrats on your loss! I have lost 28 pounds, and I am thrilled. I, too, feel really good. It is good to know that things are going well for you. Keep up the good work! Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics