First time posting

bellafem
on 2/27/04 2:10 am - Union, NJ
Hi all: I live in central Jersey and I'm widowed..51. I'm just beginnning the journey to WLS. I'm going to a new member meeting in March and then meeting with a surgeon. I'd like to know if there's anyone out there who'd like to correspond with me and communicate about issues such as being a single parent and getting out there in the world again. I'm of course a little self conscientious of my weight when I go out but need to get out there and live again! Anyone out there that could use a friend, besides me, preferably a single parent? THanks for listening!
SAVAGE
on 2/27/04 12:13 pm - Howell, NJ
CHRISTINE, HI! I LIVE IN ATLANTIC HIGHLANDS SO WE ARE CLOSE IN AGE AND LOCATION!!! I AM GOING TO THE MARCH MEETING AT JERSEY SHORE IS THAT THE ONE YOU ARE GOING TO??? IT WOULD BE GREAT IF IT IS SO WE CAN DO THE STUFF TOGEATHER. I WORK AT RIVERVIEW THE ONCOLOGY UNIT. ANYWAY, LET ME KNOW AND PLEASE STAY IN TOUCH. JOYCELYN
bellafem
on 2/28/04 9:05 am - Union, NJ
Hi Joycelyn: Great to hear from you! Yes we do live pretty close. Matter of fact I'm going to a bridal shower in Atlantic Highlands tomorrow..lol Anyway I am going to that meeting at Jersey Shore end of March too..lol So I guess I'll see you there or we can correspond earlier or talk on the phone earlier. Maybe go together who knows..lol I'm scared, are you? lol Well I'd love to talk to you further and I'm so glad we're the same age. Are you married? Looking forward to hearing from you again Joycelyn! I'd love to take this journey with you.... We seem to have alot in common already! I hope we become good friends.. Hugs, Christine l
Most Active
Recent Topics