I got my Date !

Kimberly H.
on 2/26/04 9:07 am - swedesboro, NJ
My surgery is april 30 2004, It would be great to hear from people that have had done. to see what I will go through. send me e-mail and I will write you back soon.
Stacey S.
on 2/28/04 10:59 pm - Fort Lee, NJ
Hi Kimberly, Congratulations!! I had my surgery on February 2, 2004 so tomorrow will be one month. My surgeon is Dr. R Capella. I will tell you I had a tough first couple of days - when you wake up in the recovery room I was in alot of pain. But now one month later I can't believe the difference. Dr. Capella has you stay on pureed food for one month(that's after nothing then clear liquids and then pureed). So I have two more weeks on pureed. But I feel good and I have lost about 23 pounds so far. It is definitely worth it!! I hope this helps. You can email me if you want. I wish you good luck and April will be here before you know it. Take Care, Stacey
Kimberly H.
on 3/3/04 10:36 am - swedesboro, NJ
Dear Stacey, Thank you for writing to me. It is nice to hear from other people who have gone threw the surgery. Give me liqiuds that you used that you though were good for the frist stage after the surgery. to drink and what foods tasted the best pureed foods.I can't wait for april to get hear I think the surgery going to be the easy part of this whole deal because all the test you have to have before the surgery can wear you out but I got lucky and got most of them all in the same week so I woundn't have to keep taking off from work all the time and my boss has been very nice about it all and is working with me threw it all with time off when I need it.Well I guess I'll go for now I hope to hear from you a gain thank you very much for writting to me again your friend kim [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics