New to the site - surgery date March 16th - looking for an angel

Lauren B.
on 2/26/04 6:06 am - Clifton, NJ
Hi My name is Lauren and I'm working on getting my profile set up. I'm looking for an to help me through. I'd be glad to return the act of kindness & pay it forward. I'm 36, I live in NJ and can't wait to start my new life. Thanks for your time. Lauren
Laura H.
on 2/26/04 6:51 am - Belford, NJ
Hi Lauren My name is Laura I'm 35 and starting my WLS journey too. I'm not sure how one becomes an angel but I would be happy to be there for you during this journey if I'm what your looking for ??? Because I have not had my surgery yet. Take care Laura
Susan J.
on 2/29/04 12:37 am - Whiting, NJ
Hi Lauren, I am also pre-op, 37, NJ, and have been researching this WLS since last year. I also have Dr. Bertha I am just waiting for approval. If I can be of any help let me know...you can also email if youd like. Congrats on your date! Sue
Libralin
on 3/19/04 5:58 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
Hi Lauren, My name is Linda and I am having the lap band next week March 25th. Did you have surgery yet? I also have Dr. Bertha and going to Morristown Memorial. Keep in touch and let me know how things go. I live in Parsippany and work at Montclair State. Good luck to you... : )
Most Active
Recent Topics