Any Support Meetings in South Jersey?

SpyderS
on 2/15/04 8:23 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Hi, I live in Swedesboro, NJ and was wondering if anyone gets together here for support meetings anywhere? I'd be willing to travel up to 40 miles to attend. I am pre-op and really need to network with others. ?? Thanks! ~§pyder~
Dee M.
on 2/15/04 6:01 pm - Citrus Springs, Fl
Hi Spyder I,too,would be interested in a Support Group here in South Jersey..I am in Williamstown and also pre-op....Anyone know of a local group? Thanks~! Dee
Laura H.
on 2/15/04 8:52 pm - Belford, NJ
I am also looking for a pre-op support group they all seem to be post -op .If you have any luck please let me know !! Thanks Laura
Krissy
on 2/15/04 11:49 pm - Cranford, NJ
Laura, The best place to be is in a post-op support group. Post ops are the best ones IMO who can help you prepare you for and throughout your journey. If you think the support group taylors to post-ops have a list of your own questions printed to give to a support group leader so he/she may go over them with the group. I hope I have helped! ~Kristin
Barbara M.
on 2/16/04 1:17 am - Delran, NJ
We have a wonderful support group that meets at the William G. Rohrer Center for Health and Fitness in Voorhees every Thursday evening. It is for folks who are pre-op and post-op, and it has been a blessing to me. (I am 3 weeks post-op). The group is called New Beginnings. There is a fee, but it is more than worth the cost. I don't have the phone number, but the group is under the auspices of the Virtua Health System. Let me know if you need any more information. Barb
Joe D.
on 2/16/04 7:17 am - Malaga, NJ
There is a pre-op support group meeting at Our Lady of Lourdes Wellness Center, 900 Haddon Avenue in Collingswood. It's primarily the patients of Dr. Gus Slotman, but others are welcome. It's held the second Tuesday of each month at 7:30 PM. $15 fee. Great group!
Most Active
Recent Topics