3 weeks out update....

Georgette C.
on 2/9/04 3:27 am - Princeton Junction, NJ
Hi all, Trying to catch up on all the posts. So nice to see so much networking on the NJ board. First of all to THE VOICE IN MY HEAD THAT SAYS "PROTEIN, WATER, EXERCISE" !!!! Jesse, belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many many more. You have been a great inspiration and role model. You put the bar pretty high but I'm not scared!! LOL I went for my 3 week check-up and I'm down 25lbs Like someone said I've never been so happy to be a loser.... First couple of weeks I was soooo tired I never thought I'd get my energy back. Well now I'm out and about what a difference a week makes. I want to THANK all of you pot-ops for always sharing which has made my journey so much easier. I only hope I can do the same for others. HUGS TO ALL OF YOU, Georgette
simone L.
on 2/9/04 5:01 am - allentown, NJ
congtrats, and keep up the good work, Simone
Irene S.
on 2/9/04 7:16 am - NJ
Congrats, Georgette! You're doing fantastic. I can't wait to get my 'pot' operated on, too! I know it was a typo, but I love it. irene
Dee M.
on 2/10/04 2:26 am - Citrus Springs, Fl
Laura H.
on 2/11/04 3:18 am - Belford, NJ
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO !!!! Way to go Georgette !!!! 25 lbs is great keep up the good work !!! Can't wait to join you on the looser side !!! Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics