Active WLS Support Grp--Any Interest???

Amy R.
on 2/7/04 7:59 am - Jackson, NJ
I am interested in forming a WLS Support Group in Ocean County (and any parts of Monmouth and Burlington that are near Ocean County,) that gets together and does fun activities like hiking, bowling, going to dinner, walking the Manasquan Resevoir or boardwalk (warmer weather,) movies, etc, once or twice a month. Also can just get together and BS about how our progress is going. I enjoy the more formal groups but would love one that is more informal and active. Let me know if there is any interest.
jmdacc
on 2/7/04 12:38 pm - Bridgewater, NJ
You can put me down as being interested. My email is [email protected] Jen
Elizabeth A.
on 2/7/04 1:22 pm - Beachwood, NJ
Count me in Amy! I live in the Toms River area. And I love fun Liz
Amy R.
on 2/25/04 11:28 pm - Jackson, NJ
Hi Liz Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. What I am going to be doing is joining the Ocean County Weight Loss Surgery Support group as Activity Coordinator. This way I don't have to find places for meetings, they have already, and the group is somewhat established. If you would like to join, the meetings are the first Friday of every month and we are working on some activities to put into place. It will be really fun. Let me know if you want to attend. This coming Friday (not tomorrow) there will be a plastic surgeon guest speaking. Amy [email protected]
Nannette
on 2/7/04 10:39 pm - Toms River, NJ
Hey Amy -- there is a WLS Ocean County Group that meets the first Friday of each month in Brick, NJ - 525 Jack Martin Blvd, 3rd floor - 7:30-9pm. We are not affiliated with any Dr or hospital, just a group of post-ops getting together to share and support each other. We would love for you to join us, and propose to our members your idea for getting together at other times for fun activities. I'm sure you would have lots of interested parties -- I know I would. If you want any more information on our meetings, please contact me. Thanks for thinking of this. Lap RNY 6/16/03, -122#
Most Active
Recent Topics