I thought this message bo...

simone L.
on 2/5/04 9:38 am - allentown, NJ
I thought this message board was to help people, I have emailed 4 people in NJ, and no one bothered to get back to me. Thanks. For the rest of the people on the message board. Keep up the good work since I read them every day. And you encourage me.
Irene S.
on 2/5/04 1:08 pm - NJ
Hi Simone, I don't think I was one of the 4 that you emailed. I'm sorry if people truly didn't get back to you, but there is the possibility that they didn't get your email, or they haven't gotten to read it. Another possibility is that they could get a LOT of email in a day and missed your message. What is a lot of email? I have had times that I belonged to many email lists and got about 500 or more messages on some days... Anyhow, is there something I can help ya with?
simone L.
on 2/6/04 12:08 am - allentown, NJ
Hi Irene, Thanks for getting back to me. I've just started and have a consulte on the 12 TH, and a bit nervous? How are you since your procedure? any negative feelings or are you happy that you had this done. I 38 and 100 pds over weight, battle of the buldge since highschool. Married a wonderfulman. but I am ot happy with myself what I have done with my body. have two young boys, and in the process of adopting a little girl, I want to be here for them, and be able to do stuff, and not always be in pain, which is caused from the extra weight. Just want'ed to talk, to people that have gone thru. tahnks for listening, Simone
Denise W.
on 2/5/04 10:28 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Are you e-mailing them through the website, or copying and pasting the e-mail address separately? I know with all these worms and viruses running around lately in the computer world, I won't open an e-mail if I don't recognize the address. However, if you send the e-mail through the website, it states it's someone from obesityhelp.com. I'd be happy to try and answer any questions you might have - feel free to e-mail me! Denise
Linda 1.
on 2/6/04 5:06 am - Northern, NJ
Most of us will NOT open email from an unrecognized address...we get lots of SPAM from belonging to this public forum. If you post a question and then you email from the response we will get notified by the message board and you have a better chance your email will be opened...sending out blind emails is really not the best way to go....we are leary of viruses, stalkers and sales pitches.
Amy R.
on 2/7/04 7:49 am - Jackson, NJ
Hi Simone, You definitely didn't e-mail me (I havent' posted in awhile,) but feel free to if you have any questions. [email protected] I check my e-mail pretty much everyday and try to answer people right away. I live in Jackson, which is not too far from you.
Most Active
Recent Topics