Today Is My Birthday!!!

jlewisjr
on 2/4/04 10:45 pm - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: Today is my birthday and I have given myself the best present ever. Tomorrow I will be 20 weeks out and I weighed in this morning at 240 pounds. That's a 133 pound loss. I feel great and I think I look even younger than my 47 years. It's also been one week since my surgeon unlocked the door to the weight room and the guys in the gym have been stroking my ego big time. When I say "not bad for an old man", they look around and say "we don't see an old man here". I guess I'll just have to endure all the positive comments I'm getting now and take them all in stride (LOL). Till next time Jesse 373/240/-133
Barbara M.
on 2/5/04 2:17 am - Delran, NJ
Once again, we hear words of inspiration from Jesse! Jesse, I firmly believe that you have done so fantastically well in 20 weeks because your attitude is so positive. Your spirit positively glows! I am now 9 days out, and I have already lost 13 pounds! My stitches came out yesterday. Thank you for being such a positive role model! There were many days prior to the surgery when I was very fearful of what lay ahead, and your posts on this message board were instrumental in helping me to maintain a positive attitude. Even though we've never met, I thank you! Blessings deep and wide to you, Barbara
dpnna
on 2/5/04 8:10 am - w. orange, nj
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! As they say-- You look marvelous! I hope you & your wife have a lovely evening- Celebrate- You deserve it! Donna
Catherine S.
on 2/5/04 9:26 am - Randolph, NJ
Jessie, I wish I knew it was your birthdayearlier. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! You look GREAT! You also look happy and that's even more important. I Pray you continue to be Blessed with this new outlook on life. GOD BLESS & HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Catherine
Georgette C.
on 2/9/04 2:27 am - Princeton Junction, NJ
Jesse, BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sorry I haven't been on the board for awhile, enjoying my new found energy. To my mentor, role model and the best form of inspiration anyone can have. I which MANY MANY more healthy and HAPPY birthdays. THANK YOU for always putting a smile on our faces with your words of encouragement. GO OUT AND ENJOY YOU DESERVE IT.......... Georgette
Most Active
Recent Topics