ok, next question...

beach_37
on 2/3/04 11:00 pm - Belvidere, NJ
Now I am curious who had a wonderful doctor(prferably in northern NJ) that didn't make you wait very long for surgery. I have been reading posts, and seems anywhere from 3-12 months is the norm. If I do this I can't think about it for months, it'll drive me crazy. Any input you can give me would be great!
Linda 1.
on 2/4/04 6:14 am - Northern, NJ
I know that my surgeon is now booking for this March,.....sometimes the delay is due to insurance. Email me if you need any info.
Krissy
on 2/4/04 10:35 am - Cranford, NJ
Hi Jean! I had my surgery with Dr. Mehta over a year ago. He works out of St Peter's Hospital in New Brunswick. He is a wonderful man, very caring and compassionate. Once you are approved by insurance, you can schedule your date! His waiting list is not long at all. The number is 1-888-NEW-BODY and you can visit his website at http://www.mehtabariatriccenter.com/ Lots of luck to you! ~Kristin
Patti S.
on 2/4/04 11:05 am - North Haledon, NJ
Jean: I live in North Ha;lledon Passiac cnty. I have a great surgeon Dr. Christopher Kollar he is a great surgeon he is in Saddle Brook. 201-712-7900. Once you are approved your scheduled right away. I was approved in Dec. and I could of went in the first week of Jan. However I opt to go when the kids where off from school in feb. 2/17. It was eaisier on the kids. He does the surgery Lap.rny and his office staff our all wonderful and caring, Good Luck Patti nJ 2/17/04
Patti S.
on 2/4/04 11:07 am - North Haledon, NJ
Jean i live in North Haledon. Dr. Kollar does the surgery in Pascack Valley Hosp. in Westwood, NJ
dpnna
on 2/5/04 8:16 am - w. orange, nj
Jean- I live in W. Orange my sureon Dr Garrison works out of Newark- St michael's Medical Center and Denville- St Clares Medical Center. After you have all of your preop consultations the wait is short depending on your insurance- as little as 2 weeks as long as 4. You can call the office at 973 877-5059. Good luck! They have a free suport group meeting Saturday the 14th . Donna
Donna P.
on 2/5/04 8:52 am - Langhorne, PA
I strongly
Donna P.
on 2/5/04 9:00 am - Langhorne, PA
I strongly recommend Dr. David Tichansky. He is board certified and did a fellowship in lap weight loss surgery. (I heard alot of doctors are not certified or fellowship trained). He has a wonderful personality and really takes the time to listen and answer questions. Dr. T's office staff is super and they help you every step of the way. Also, he now does the lap band. I would give him a call 732-274-3434. I think part of the wait is because of the insurance companies.
Catherine S.
on 2/5/04 9:22 am - Randolph, NJ
Okay, I'm bias, Dr. David Ward of Allied Surgical in Morristown is the best. His staff moved me and my husband right along the process. Even when my insurance company dragged things along for my husband the staff stayed on them and got everything processed. The doctor is caring and very supportive. I went to another surgeon who would have taken up to 8 months. I'm sure you'll find Dr. Ward helpful...
Most Active
Recent Topics