The Mini-Plateau Is Over!!!

jlewisjr
on 1/28/04 11:27 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: As I end my 19th week since surgery the scale has begun to move again. I just concentrated on getting in more protein and I increased the intensity of my exercise notches unknown to mankind (sorry Emeril, LOL). The results of my effort: I lost 2 pounds bringing my total weight loss since my surgery on 9/19/03 to 128 pounds. I'm only 20 pounds from my high school playing weight and 8 pounds past my surgeon's goal. Speaking of my surgeon, I have my 4 month follow-up with him tomorrow and I went out and bought a new pair of Levi's to wear, waist size 40 at a regualr store. Just 4 months ago I was wearing size 54 pants and going to a regular store was a pipe dream. I would never bother even going in to look around and now my wife can't keep me out of out of them. She has a standing order that every payday I'm to go and buy something for myself. I know my surgeon will be duly impressed when I show up tomorrow a new, stylish looking man. Till next time, Jesse 373/245/-128
Georgette C.
on 1/29/04 2:27 am - Princeton Junction, NJ
Jesse, Great news!! I knew you wouldn't let that LITTLE Plateau stand in your way.... Good Luck tomorrow and don't forget to share the details. Georgette
Most Active
Recent Topics