100 Pound Mark

teresaxxxx
on 1/23/04 11:11 pm - Princeton, NJ
I know I shouldn't be complaining but my old "stinkin' thinkin'" is creeping back in. I hit a hundred pound loss by 5 months out but haven't lost an ounce since (reached it around 1/1/2004). That was over THREE WEEKS AGO! I'm convinced that it doesn't matter how FAST you lose, because we all end up in the same place anyway. My "old thinking" says I'm DONE LOSING and it's driving me NUTS. I'm hitting a support group in early February and can't wait until they start one close to me in Mercer County. Sorry about the complaining post, just really needed to vent
Georgette C.
on 1/24/04 11:22 am - Princeton Junction, NJ
Teresa, CONGRATULATIONS!!! 100 lbs!!! What a wonderful accomplishment. Be happy and proud. Give your body a chance to catch up. By the way there is a support meeting at the Radison Hotel in Princeton, on route one, once a month. I believe it's the first Monday if your interested, Email me. Good Luck, Georgette
Laura H.
on 1/24/04 11:58 pm - Belford, NJ
WOW 100 lbs. Thats great !!!! Congrats !!!!! Can't wait to join all of you !!!! Don't worry I'm sure you will get back on track really soon. Take care Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics