I'm on my way....

Georgette C.
on 1/23/04 5:35 am - Princeton Junction, NJ
Hi All, Well, I had my first follow-up visit today. To say the very least I was thrilled to get my staples out of my incisions (Had LAP so I had 5 small incisions). My blood pressure was perfect and I was down 17 lbs I can't believe it!! Having good and bad food days but all in all things are great. Still on a modified liquid diet for 2 more weeks till my next visit. Well I'm on my way and very HAPPY Georgette 303/286/ -17
Barbara M.
on 1/23/04 6:47 am - Delran, NJ
That's wonderful, Georgette! You must be so pleased. And your blood pressure being perfect is a great benefit, as well. You go girl! I can't wait to be on the losing side, too! Barb
Georgette C.
on 1/23/04 7:56 am - Princeton Junction, NJ
Barb, Thanks so much. Just a few more days for you GOOD LUCK. Georgette
Laura H.
on 1/23/04 8:30 am - Belford, NJ
Great news !!!! 17 lbs. !!!! Way to go !!!! Can't wait to join you too !!!! Laura
jlewisjr
on 1/23/04 9:23 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Georgette: That's great news. Remember you told me before surgery that you were going to catch me so now you're in the race. We all have good and bad food days while you are adjusting to your new lifestyle so don't get down about it. Things will stableize in time. Welcone to the lighter side and I can't wait for you to catch me. All the best, Jesse
JC N.
on 1/25/04 3:16 pm - Hamilton, NJ
Hi Georgette! It sounds like you are doing great! Nice weight loss numbers!!! Keep up your spirits and the Great Work! You are now officially a BIG LOSER!!! Give me a call sometime. . .we're not that far from each other!!! Take care!!! Judy Begin A New You OSSG
Most Active
Recent Topics