My big day approaches!

Barbara M.
on 1/21/04 11:13 pm - Delran, NJ
Greetings and blessings to each of you. The day I thought would never arrive is just around the corner. I am so excited, but more nervous than anything. I am really only nervous about getting through the surgery, because I am totally committed to the new lifestyle I will be living. I know that this is the best thing that I can do for my health, and I will not listen to the naysayers any longer! I am thankful to God for giving me this opportunity, and for giving me such a loving and supportive husband. I could not have made such a huge decision without him being 100% behind me. Next Tuesday, January 27 is my big day. I covet your prayers for three things: 1. For courage and peace of mind as I wait. 2. To get safely through the surgery. 3. For a quick and uneventful recovery. Thanks to each of you whose story has been an inspiration to me! Blessings deep and wide, Barbara
Patti S.
on 1/22/04 5:52 am - North Haledon, NJ
Barbara: My surgery is on 2/17/04 and I am very excited also and my husband is also 100% supportive and it makes it a much more eaiser to do. I want to wish you the best of luck and to a fast and speedy recovery. Let us know how you are doing when you get home. I will say prayers for you. Heres to your their new life. Patti North Haledon NJ 2/17/04
Barbara M.
on 1/22/04 7:29 am - Delran, NJ
Thanks, Patti. Likewise, you will be in my prayers. I will post a message as soon as I am home and feel up to using the computer! God bless! Barb
dpnna
on 1/22/04 6:35 am - w. orange, nj
Barbara- Just remember to stay positive- I'll be thinking about you & I'll say a prayer for you and your husband. Its very good that you have a positive support group at home! Let us know how well you do!-Donna W. Orange
Barbara M.
on 1/22/04 7:30 am - Delran, NJ
Thanks for the prayers! I believe in their power! I will let you know how things went ASAP! Bless you! Barb
jlewisjr
on 1/22/04 9:17 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Barbara: My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband as you enbark on the next part of your journey. Remember to stay positive and don't let anything negative enter your thoughts. Wishing you the best of everything. Jesse
Barbara M.
on 1/23/04 1:18 am - Delran, NJ
Thanks, Jesse. Your story has been such an inspiration to me! Your positive attitude and buoyant spirit have encouraged me through those inevitable moments of doubt. I believe in the power of prayer, so your prayers are important to me. Barb
Laura H.
on 1/22/04 9:36 am - Belford, NJ
Hi I'm new here but I just wanted to say good luck on Tuesday !!! I will keep you in my prayers that all goes well !!! And that you have a speedy recovery. Take care Laura
Barbara M.
on 1/23/04 1:19 am - Delran, NJ
Thanks, Laura! I appreciate the prayers! I'll keep you posted! Barb
NJ_Sandra
on 1/22/04 3:30 pm - NJ
Barbara Good luck on your surgery tuesday. You and your husband will be in my thoughts and prayers for a uneventful and speedy recovery. Sandra
Most Active
Recent Topics