THANK YOU

Georgette C.
on 1/17/04 10:37 am - Princeton Junction, NJ
Hi All, I wanted to THANK all of you for your kind wishes they were so appreciated. Well my surgery was on Monday and thank God all went well. My son and husband survied too....I was released on Wednesday on good behavor. Still feeling very sore and upset to see I gained 6lbs I was told it was gas an IV fluids. Doing a lot of walking to get rid of gas. They told me I was wearing out there rugs at the hospital.LOL All in all not bad very hard sleeping though. Go back to get staples out on Friday hope that will help. After reading everyones posts for so long I realize the first month is the worst and I have to give myself a chance to heal. THANK YOU all again for all your support and prayers. Georgette
JC N.
on 1/17/04 2:56 pm - Hamilton, NJ
Hi Georgette! Welcome to the Lighter Side. You're right the first 3 - 4 weeks are the toughest and roughest. . .you'll be okay it just takes a little while to start the healing process. . .it sounds like you're doing great though. . .just remember to take it easy. . .call if you need anything! Judy Begin A New You OSSG
jlewisjr
on 1/18/04 12:08 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Georgette: Glad th hear that everything went well. Yeah, the first few weeks is an adjustment period but it will pass and you will begin to feel mutch better. Just follow your doctor's instructions and you will be just fine. Jesse
Most Active
Recent Topics