Working On My Victory Tour!!!

jlewisjr
on 1/17/04 2:30 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hello Everyone: Just returned from my visit with my PCP and my workout. Needless to say that my PCP continues to be amazed. I weighed in at 247 and all my vitals were normal. My PCP is a husband and wife team and I was fortunate to see the wife today. She was the one who was for me having the surgery while her husband gave me the hardest time. She asked me the last time I saw her for cards from my surgeno so she could recommend others who she feels will benefit from the surgery. Today I gave her the cards and she also had me to speak with one of her patients who was considering the surgery. I was glad to do so. Then I told the doctor that I would send her the bill for the consult (LOL). I was more than happy to be an advocate for weight loss surgery. I find myself telling my story to anyone who asks me about my weight loss. Now I have to make an appointment to see my cardiologist to let him take a look at the new me. I haven't seen him since he cleared me for surgery in May. That will complete the Jesse Lewis Victory Tour of my doctors. Till next time, Jesse 373/247/-122
Patti S.
on 1/17/04 5:02 am - North Haledon, NJ
Jesse: Thst is great. My PCP who is also a women my age is not happy with me having the surgery. However she did write the insurance a letter for me but she is still not Happy I saw her the other day when my husband went for his check up. And she asked if I had a date and I told her 2/1704 and that I would be in to see her on 2/6/04 for my surgery release and she said great I am so Happy for you. GO Figure And then she told me I better start saving for my tummy tuck, Anyway I am glad you are doing so good. I can not wait until I am on the losing side like you and many others. Take care. Patti NJ 2/17/04
Georgette C.
on 1/17/04 10:01 am - Princeton Junction, NJ
Jesse, I know you have been a huge inspiration for me. To hear you are helping other patients at your doctors office is wonderful and so "YOU". Thanks for always sharing. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Georgette
Barbara M.
on 1/18/04 3:28 am - Delran, NJ
God bless you, Jesse. I have been lurking around this site for a long time now, and have never posted before, but you have been a true inspiration to me. I have a surgery date of January 27, and although I am scared, I am also filled with anticipation of the wonders that are to come. You have a lot to do with that, and I am grateful to you. You are sort of a hero around our home, as I have shared your progress with my husband and kids as I have navigated the waters on this journey. I covet your prayers as my date approaches, and please know that you have been and will continue to be in mine! Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics