What WLS Has Meant For Me

jlewisjr
on 1/13/04 10:08 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: I am now in my 17th week since my surgery and I just wanted to take the time to express what WLS has meant for me. I have gone from 373 pounds to 247 pounds. That's a 126 pound loss. My BMI has gone from 52.0 or Super Obese to 34.4 or just Obese. I've gone from 3XL casual shirts to medium casual ****rs, from a 22 neck dress shirt to a 17 dress shirt. I went from a 54 inch waist to a 40 waist. I went from the Big & Tall store to Brooks Brothers and Ralph Lauren. I went from feeling tired and always in pain to feeling great and in no pain. I went from taking medication to taking no medication and from dreading getting up in the morning to waking up with energy and ready to face the day. I went from living daily just to survive to living daily to LIVE. I feel great, everyone says I look great and you know what, I am great and everyone who is on this journey and had encouraged me is great. Till next time, Jesse 373/247/-126
Patti S.
on 1/14/04 8:51 am - North Haledon, NJ
HI Jesse That is great You have done a great job on your wls. I will be having mine on 2/17/04 and I am real excited. People like you give me more and more courage and hope to a better life. Good luck on the rest of your wl success. Patti NJ 2/17/04
JC N.
on 1/15/04 8:10 pm - Hamilton, NJ
Hi Jesse! Wow, you have accomplished so much!!! You're absolutely right living to survive and living to LIVE are the differences for success! Continued success in this journey. . .I know it's made a difference in my life too! Take care!!! Judy Begin A New You OSSG
Most Active
Recent Topics